I ran into an interesting issue with SCOM. After having imported the cluster MP version 6277 and confirming that agent proxying is enabled on all monitored nodes, cluster information still does not get populated for all clusters:
The empty green circles show examples of cluster info not being discovered vs checked (Healthy) or yellow (warning) or red (problem) information:
I found a way to manually target the discovering of clustering component information.
Using the cluster name, open Computer Management and cluster administrator.
Browse any cluster name with information not discovered. Determine the nodes which are part of the cluster.
Then, in the SCOM console on the Monitoring Node, access the Cluster Service State view within the Microsoft Cluster MP.
Then, select a node that participates in the cluster.
Now, under Actions, select Discover the Cluster Components under Windows Cluster Service Tasks:
The task result will show success and will indicate that no output is available, that is OK. Repeat this process for all nodes participating in the cluster.
Now, go back and view the cluster in the diagram view. The information should start to populate. There may be a discovery period before the information becomes available. You may also need to stop and start the OpsMgr Health Service.