The Microsoft Management Summit 2008 Highlights Session is your opportunity to learn more about the latest developments in the Microsoft System Center suite of solutions.
At the recent Microsoft Management Summit in Las Vegas, technology partners and customers got the chance to learn about the many new features of the seven new System Center solutions released in the past year:
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008
- System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2
- System Center Operations Manager 2007 SP1
- System Center Mobile Device Manager
- System Center Service Manager
- System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP1
- System Center Essentials SP1
This is your opportunity to see the new products first-hand, meet with your colleagues, learn best practices, and get your questions answered from Microsoft experts.
Many topics will focus on the tips, tricks and best practices developed during real world deployments of these new product versions. Sessions will show how the latest wave of management solutions support:
- integration with your business objectives;
- integration across your IT disciplines;
- integration between your management products and technologies; and
- integration across platforms and vendor boundaries.
Take this opportunity to see how the seven new releases in the System Center suite can help you optimize your system management processes.
8:30am to 11:30pm
System Center Desktop Management Solutions
· System Center Configuration Manager SP1/R2
· Desktop Optimization
· System Center Essentials SP1
12:30pm to 4:00pm
System Center Data Center Management Solutions
· System Center Operations Manager SP2
· System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008
· System Center Data Protection Manager
4:00pm to 5:00pm
Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Cocktail Reception
We would like to offer attendees (customers and Microsoft technology partners) an opportunity to stay a little longer to learn about the latest systems management related product offerings from some of the key ISV technology partners. These ISV’s add significant value to the System Center family of products by extending their reach to non Microsoft-based environments, demonstrating capabilities for device management and also connecting System Center products to helpdesk and other operational tools.
Date: June 13, 2008 8:30 AM - June 13, 2008 5:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
MPR / Please use Events Entrance
1950 Meadowvale Boulevard
Mississauga Ontario L5N 8L9