User Groups Around Canada
Ottawa User Groups
Online User Groups
- Canadian SMS User Group
- SMSUG.ca is your virtual SMS user group, dedicated to all things relating to Systems Management Server (SMS). SMSUG.ca includes an event calendar (local and global user group events, Technet Webcasts, and other events you'd like to be made aware of), blogs, and forums all provided for, and powered by you. Being a Microsoft SMS MVP, I'll also be monitoring, and forwarding problems, comments, and suggestions to the Microsoft SMS Product team in order to keep SMS as a valuable management tool. For any SMSUG.ca site suggestions, or Event Calendar additions, please contact US.
Alberta User Groups
- Calgary IT Pro User Group (CIPUG)
- The Calgary IT Pro User Group (CIPUG) provides a central location for IT Professionals in the Calgary area to culminate and share resources, ideas, and experiences.
- Edmonton Microsoft User Group
- IT Professionals who are interested in learning and sharing information surrounding the latest technologies. The group allows IT Professionals to network and share your ideas and experiences with others in the industry. Join our free group today!
- Geeks in the Peaks
- Are you a technology worker who moved to the mountains and now miss the opportunity to discuss technical issues with others? Come join a local users/social group to share and learn about how technology is used in the Bow Valley. Meetings planned for the second Tuesday of the month at 5:30 PM (for about an hour and a half).
Atlantic User Groups
- Nova Scotia IT Pro User Group
- A community of IT Professionals who are interested in learning and sharing information surrounding the latest technologies. The group allows IT Professionals to network and share ideas and experiences with others in the industry. Email: email@example.com for more information. (Web site coming soon!)
British Columbia User Groups
- Vancouver Chapter of PASS
- Vancouver Chapter of PASS - It is a community website of SQL Experts and users. The membership to the Vancouver Chapter is free and the plan is to hold monthly meetings where various topics related to SQL will be presented for the benefit of all members. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to register as a member on our web site http://vancouver.sqlservercentral.com, as the meeting announcements are sent to registered members only.
- Victoria IT Pro User Group
- The Victoria IT Pro User Group (VITPUG) provides a central location for IT Professionals in the Victoria area to culminate and share resources, ideas, and experiences. The group fosters personal and professional growth with Microsoft products where IT Pros can gain access to the best knowledge resource there is: peers. Members and visitors alike will also be able to keep up to date on the tech scene and see what's coming down the pipe first hand from Microsoft.
- Vancouver Small Business Server User Group
- A Community user group with a focus on Windows Small Business Server. You may be a consultant, small business owner, IT Professional, Network administrator or have a general interest in Windows Small Business Server, sign up for a FREE membership to Vancouver SBS User Group as meeting announcements will be sent to registered members only. The plan is to hold regular evening meetings providing an opportunity to network, share experiences, exchange ideas with other SBS professionals.
- Vancouver Technology User Group
- Created as the Vancouver Area NT Users Group in 1996, the group changed it's name to the Vancouver Technology User Group in 2002. Since the VANTUGs inception, the interest from the membership has been centered around learning both about the newer technologies as well to seek out other members that may have knowledge to share.
Manitoba User Groups
- NEW! Winnipeg IT Pro User Group
- The Winnipeg IT Pro User Group is a community of IT Professionals who are interested in learning and sharing information surrounding the latest technologies. The group allows IT Professionals to network and share your ideas and experiences with others in the industry. Join our free group today!
Ontario User Groups
- BizTalk User Group (BTUG)
- A new international BizTalk User Group has been formed to support the Microsoft BizTalk Server user community. The goal of the BTUG website is to provide a central on-line resource for user group members for all things BizTalk related. On-line registration is free to anyone interested in learning more about BizTalk, only takes a few moments, and provides full access to all resources managed by the web site such as whitepapers, web casts, knowledgebase articles, etc. For anyone interested in establishing their own local BTUG chapters please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OttawaSQL.net Professional Association for SQL Server
- OttawaSQL.net is group of Ottawa area IT professionals that share an interest in exploring the data perspective on Microsoft business solutions, products and technologies. The objective is to provide career networking opportunities while examining data management from a variety of roles such as: Architect, Developer, Systems Administrator, IT Manager, Consultant, Auditor and Entrepreneur. The technical focus of the group is on Microsoft SQL Server but also includes: SharePoint Server, Performance Point Server, Identity Lifecycle Manager, Windows Workflow Foundations, LINQ and ADO.NET. OttawaSQL.net is an official chapter of the Professional Association for SQL Server (PASS).
- Ottawa Windows Server User Group
- Our primary purpose is to help System Administrators in the National Capital Region to become familiar with and more proficient in their use of Microsoft Back Office technologies.
- Toronto Area Security Klatch (TASK)
- The Toronto Area Security Klatch, TASK, provides a forum for experts to encourage discussion and share expertise in understanding the latest trends and security threats facing computer networks, systems and data.
- Toronto SQL Server User Group
- The TSSUG is a non-profit technical forum for people who work with Microsoft SQL Server. The group provides people with a common place to network with peers, share ideas and information as well as keep current with changes taking place in SQL Server development.
- Toronto Windows Server User Group
- The Toronto Windows Server User Group (TWSUG) is a community of IT Professionals in the Greater Toronto Area. Our goal is to create an environment where experts and users can exchange technical information and share real-world experiences working with Windows Desktop & Server software. The primary aim of the group is to increase understanding and better utilization of these technologies. Please visit our website for more information.
- Waterloo Wellington IT Professional User Group
- The Waterloo Wellington IT Professional User Group (WWITPRO) is a non-profit forum for IT people who work with Microsoft server technologies. Our goals are to educate IT professionals by bringing expert speakers to the Waterloo and Wellington area on topics of administrating and managing Microsoft and Microsoft-related technologies, to create an environment that encourages networking and interaction between IT professionals, and to raise awareness of the IT profession in the region.
Quebec User Groups
- Montreal IT Pro User Group
- MITUG is a non-profit organization and technical forum for the advocacy of Microsoft Windows Server System, particularly Windows Server 2003 and Longhorn operating systems. We are building a community by connecting, supporting and promoting IT Professionals who have the skills to successfully implement a Microsoft product or technology as part of a business solution in an organization. This is your opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the IT Pro world including other user group members who have extensive experience with interoperable computing, and the advancement of open standards and networking protocols.
- Quebec City Security User Group
- The purpose of this group, sponsored by the team of infrastructure and safety of the CHUQ, is to promote the computer security like supporting the division of knowledge and experiments in this field. New members are welcome!
- SQL Server Montreal User Group
- The Objective of the SSMUG is to gather and allow SQL Server users of the Montreal area to exchange and share information and software related expertise. In our meetings, generally, we present technical demonstrations intended for SQL Server user. To receive the most benefit from our membership, we encourage members to attend our monthly meetings where all information is exchanged.